Alicia Silverstone Best Wallpapers  

Posted in

Alicia Silverstone Best WallpapersAlicia Silverstone Best Wallpapers
Alicia Silverstone has reportedly pulled out of guest starring on US TV show 'How I Met Your Mother' after learning Britney Spears was appearing in the same episode.

Alicia Silverstone Sexy PictureAlicia Silverstone Sexy Picture
Alicia Silverstone (born October 4, 1976) is an American actress and former fashion model. She first came to widespread attention in music videos for Aerosmith and is best recalled for her roles in Hollywood films such as Clueless (1995) and Batman & Robin (1997).

Alicia Silverstone Hot PhotosAlicia Silverstone Hot Photos
Alicia Silverstone has stripped naked for a new campaign to promote vegetarianism.

"I don't feel like a dream girl, but I think it's really nice. I guess a part of me wishes I got that sort of attention in my real life. Because in my real life, I'm this weird, dorky girl who just hangs out with her dog." -Alicia Silverstone

0 comments

Labels